Mister freedom DUDE RANCHER - WOVEN "JOAN" PLAID
*Fabric: Original 100% cotton woven plaid flannel, 8.25 Oz., selvedge, white and red dominant with indigo yarn highlights, milled in Japan exclusively for mfsc.
* An original mfsc pattern, inspired by traditional western-style shirts.
* Traditional western-wear arcuate front and back yokes.
* Attractive pointy pocket flaps, complementing the yoke pattern.
* 1950’s-style painted metal snaps (the paint will chip with age.)
* Tonal stitching.
* Original curvy “M” decorative stitching on pockets.
* Fancy diamond-shaped cuff/elbow reinforcement patch.
* Vintage style selvedge side gussets.
* Rounded shirt tails.
* 100% cotton hi-count stitching.
* Original MF® mfsc “TRUCK STOP” woven label.
* Made in Japan.
The “Joan” Plaid DUDE RANCHER comes RAW/unwashed. This shirt is cut so that the measurements match the labeling after an initial cold soak/line dry.
CL's Advice: I opted for a SMALL, for a trim, traditional western “cowboy” shirt fit (5'7’’ approx. 150 Lbs), sizing down from my usual Medium in mfsc shirting.
Please refer to sizing chart for approximate raw/soaked measurements. Soaked = 30mn cold soak, spin dry and line dry.